Wednesday, August 14, 2019

In Case You Missed It, Rasa and William's New Blog Is Back In Business

The legendary Guru Rasa von Werder is back, with a newly-resurrected blog that she shares with author William Bond.  The blog itself is many years old, though it has essentially lie fallow since 2017 and has been brought back to life earlier this year, and especially in the past week or so.  The link to the blog can be found here, and please check it out.  Enjoy!

NOTE:  For technical reasons, it is best to use Firefox or some other browser other than Google Chrome.  Also, while I know both Rasa and William personally, I should note that their blog is not directly affiliated with mine, and opinions discussed on their blog are not necessarily those of mine (and vice-versa).

2 comments:

  1. Ajax - thanks so much. In the new religion I'm writing, I explain why I laid fallow since 2017 & it's part of my urging women not to dissipate themselves & let themselves be drained by people.....thanks for everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome. Glad I can help :)

    ReplyDelete