Sunday, September 13, 2026

Latest Convo With William Bond On "Is Love A Weakness?"



Recently, the great Matriarchal author and prophet William Bond wrote an excellent article sharing his latest insights, "Is Love a Weakness?" The short answer to that question is, of course, NO, love is NOT a weakness, despite the patriarchy exploiting it at such.  It is, in fact, one of the greatest strengths there is.  The longer answer, of course, is William's article.

PETE COMMENTS:  

I will add: I personally believe that the ideal, utopian form of government in a post-capitalist, Matriarchal world would be rather difficult to define at this time, but until then, the *protopian* near-ideal would be best described as somewhere between social democracy and democratic socialism. The "three pillars of liberalism" (individual rights, democracy, and the rule of law) are NOT merely optional "nice to haves", but necessary and foundational, regardless of who is in charge, as history has learned the hard way. I still believe that, as Sir Winston Churchill famously said, democracy is the worst form of government EXCEPT for all the others. Provided, of course, that there is a strong Constitution and Bill of Rights to prevent it from devolving to oligarchy, tyranny, or ochlocracy (mob rule), and also strict separation of church and state. But ultimately, the FORM of the government does NOT automatically dictate function, as WHO is in charge is far more important than anything else. And I fully agree that the answer to the "WHO?" question is Women, the better half of humanity. Even then, it has to be the right ones who follow what the late, great Buckminster Fuller called "feminine paradigm of leadership", as not just anyone will do. But one thing is absolutely certain: only when Women reclaim their rightful place as the new leaders of the free world, will peace finally return to Earth, Goddess willing.

Let the planetary healing begin!

WILLIAM RESPONDS: 

You say more or less that women should rule the world and Rasa used to say the same thing. But why don't more people think like that? Because clearly men do a terrible job in ruling our world. Is it just patriarchal propaganda and indoctrination? Or some other reason? Because not even the feminists agree with true matriarchy. 

PETE RESPONDS:

Indeed, I am not sure exactly why more people don't think like us, but I think it is largely a result of thousands of years of patriarchal propaganda.  And the thing is, in the current terminal stage of patriarchy since the 1970s or so, even feminism itself has apparently been affected by it as well.  Late patriarchy, combined with late capitalism (both in their terminal stages), has gone from excluding Women to at least partially *assimilating* them. (That relatively fringe group called the Aristasians have called this phenomenon "The Eclipse".) And liberal feminists have largely accepted such assimilation to one degree or another while radical feminists have generally opposed it.  But neither have openly come out and said that Women should rule the world, at least not until very recently when more and more videos on social media promoting this idea have appeared.  I guess now it is becoming more and more obvious that men are doing a terrible job ruling our world, and the "necessary-evil" assimilation of Women into patriarchy and capitalism has largely run its course, and Women are now able to take the system down from the inside out, Goddess willing. (And I will add:  to paraphrase a famous quote, the patriarchy tried to bury (and later swallow whole) Women, they didn't know they were SEEDS!)

WILLIAM RESPONDS:

My impression is that women are frightened of matriarchy, as they fear how men will react to any idea of women ruling the world.  I'm sure the reason why Rasa was able to speak out about matriarchy was because she was fearless, but most women are not like that. I just hope the younger generation of women will be less frightened to talk about matriarchy. 

PETE CONCLUDES:

Indeed, I believe you are also correct about that, William.  And I too am also more optimistic about the younger generation of Women in that regard as well, as they seem to be more fearless about that than previous generations, Goddess willing.

May we finally move into the Age of Aquarius, which as we know, is really the Age of Women.

Let the planetary healing begin! 










No comments:

Post a Comment